$10 for $20 toward sandwiches, wings, salads, and more 50% off at Dog Watch Tavern
Deal ended at 23:04:00 on 04/28/2013
Why You Should Go: Finding a great bar to cheer on your favorite team can be like finding a needle in a haystack - although searching for bars is a lot more fun. Luckily, your quest is over, thanks to Dog Watch Tavern, a hay-ven of food, drinks, and sports fans.
Why You’ll Love It: Whether you’re there to cheer on your favorite team on one of the ten big screen TV’s, enjoy their famous honey Old Bay wings, or enjoy the Orioles special of $5 Brats & Bohs, you’ll have a great time at Dog Watch Tavern. They always have a ready supply of 100oz. beer towers, plus free pool, pinball, and skeeball.
What to Eat: There’s something for everyone on their menu of traditional pub grub. Those looking for lighter fare can find satisfaction in a fresh burrata and tomato salad or southwest steak salad. Heartier appetites can indulge in pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, buffalo chicken wraps, or the “Natty Boh Bratwurst Burger.” And of course, there are wings, available in 15 flavors.
- Please print and present voucher at restaurant when dining.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Enjoy pub fare while watching the game on ten big screen TVs.
- Wings prepared 15 different ways, including honey BBQ, Cajun-rubbed, spicy garlic, lemon pepper, and Asian-glazed.
- Syracuse fans can show their colors for specials.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table/visit.
- Not valid for Happy Hour specials; can redeem during that time but not for specials.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.