$25 for $50 worth of traditional Italian cuisine 50% off at Cafe Troia
Deal ended at 23:03:00 on 03/07/2013
Why You Should Go: Spend a night out indulging in the freshest Italian cooking in Towson. At Café Troia, Naples natives will serve you the highest quality traditional and innovative Italian cuisine.
What You Should Eat: Celebrate Italy by starting off with one of the many antipasti choices like a traditional Mozzarella Caprese or Piatto di Prosciutto. For your entrée, choose from their signature Fettuccine alla Bolognese, Ossobuco alla Milanese (veal shank), or an authentic risotto dish. End your night with something sweet, like Italian classic tiramisu.
What You Should Know: With humane, farm-raised natural meats and the freshest produce from the local farmers market, the Troia family follows the ingredients from the farm to your table. The spot is open Monday to Friday from 11am to 11pm, Saturday from 5pm to 11pm, and Sunday 5pm to 9pm - letting you go italian any night of the week.
- Please call (410) 337-0133 to make a reservation.
- Print your voucher and present it at restaurant.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Humane, farm-raised natural meat with no artificial hormones or antibiotics and local Farmers Market produce.
- Sundays are Half Price Wine Night.
- Open Monday to Friday 11am to 11pm, Saturday 5pm to 11pm, Sunday 5pm to 9pm.
- Only 2 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid on Mother's Day.
- Tax and gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the meal.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals or promotions.