$20 for $40 toward classic American tavern fare 50% off at Blue Hill Tavern
Deal ended at 23:11:00 on 11/12/2012
Why You Should Go: Staples of traditional American fare include french fries, apple pie, and hearty burgers. But why can't they also include seared pork belly with foie gras and seared pecan-crusted tuna. Taste the new staples of American cuisine with the inventive fare at Blue Hill Tavern.
Why You’ll Love It: For the ideal night out, why take risks? Instead, visit a spot named a favorite restaurant in Maryland in 2009 by Restaurant Association of Maryland and a top 10 restaurant in Baltimore by Baltimore Magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2012. You’ll soon know why, after tasting their unique menu, inspired by the five distinct senses and featuring reinvented American classics.
What You’ll Eat: Make sure your taste buds are ready for a wild ride. Start with appetizers like grilled shrimp over creamy grits and sausage or popcorn with truffle oil and parmesan. For your entree, indulge in hearty dishes like the Surf and Turf with horseradish cream & petite crab cakes or the pecan-and-pumpkin-seed encrusted yellowfin tuna with butternut squash sauce and Brussels sprout hash.
- Please call (443) 388-9363 and mention your promotional code to make a reservation.
- Print your voucher and present it when dining.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Classic American fare with an inventive twist.
- Named a favorite restaurant in Maryland in 2009 by Restaurant Association of Maryland and a top 10 restaurant in Baltimore by Baltimore Magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Also offers private and semi private spaces from 8 to 200 people and an extensive event and banquet menu.
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Limit one voucher per table.
- Not valid for happy hour or lunch.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in a single visit; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Blue Hill Tavern