$5 for $10 towards brats, cheese, wraps and more 50% off at Barley's and Hop's Bottle Shop
Deal ended at 23:10:59 on 10/29/2012
Why You Should Go: While German's are stereotypically known for their avid love of beer drinking, the delicious bratwursts, hearty cheeses, and warm potatoes that complement that beer sound appealing to any culture. Fortunately, there's no need to travel all the way to Germany to indulge since you can get the best wurst in town at Barley's and Hop's Bottle Shop.
What to Eat: The menu is composed of ale-matching plates from light and fresh to warm and hearty. We can’t resist the Pittsburgh Polska Keilbasa, traditional Bavarian Bratwurst, and Smoked Slovenian Heilbasa. Other delights include a Cheese Board, Grilled Chicken Wrap, and Buffalo Chicken Salad.
What You Should Know: Barley’s and Hop’s is the perfect combo of German Biergarten and New Orleans-style coffee shop (substitute beer and bites for coffee). Their delish menu pairs perfectly with the Lucky 13 taps of beer or any of the imported, craft beer, and microbrew selections. Come with a big appetite and an unquenchable thirst, and as they say in German, PROST!
- Print your voucher and present it when ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- A menu featuring meat and cheese boards, wraps and sandwiches, salads, and some of the best brats in town!
- Relax on the lounge-like couches or work off your meal with their Wii games. There’s also open mic night and live music on select evenings.
- Known for their extensive and international list of beers and other beverages, ideal for enjoying alongside your food.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Not valid for alcohol.
- Print and present voucher when ordering.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Hours: Mon-Wed 11am-10pm, Thurs-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 11am-7pm.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one order, not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.