$25 for $50 worth of authentic Greek cuisine in Watertown 50% off at Aegean Restaurant
Deal ended at 23:06:59 on 06/22/2012
Why You Should Go: When someone says "It's all Greek to me," you only wish they were talking about your upcoming meals. Make your wish come true with a visit to Aegean Restaurant in Watertown, and indulge in gyro-filled lunches, kabob-heavy dinners and only the most authentic Greek fare.
Why You'll Love It: The philosophy at this family-owned restaurant in Watertown is that food is a personal experience for everyone. You’ll feel like part of their family, whether you join them for lunch or an elegant dinner.
What You Should Know: Savor dishes like grilled salmon served over sautéed leeks and a white wine sauce, grape leaves stuffed with beef, lightly breaded broiled filet of sole or traditional dishes like stuffed grape leaves, gyro sandwiches, and kabobs. You’ll leave full satisfied and glad you found an authentic way to have a Mediterranean experience.
- Print your voucher and present it at your meal.
- A valid ID may be required.
- Taste dishes like beef souvlaki, swordfish steak or gyro sandwiches.
- Look forward to the upcoming new menu featuring the same great food that’s been served by their family for 30 years.
- Each dish is meticulously prepared in traditional Greek fashion with only the finest of ingredients, fresh produce and extra virgin olive oil.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Valid only at the Watertown location.
- Not valid toward alcohol.
- Not valid toward gratuity; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one meal.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals, offers or discounts.
About Aegean Restaurant