$50 for a two-session wine-making class for two ($99 value) 49% off at Beverage Art Brewer & Winemaker Supply
Deal ended at 00:01:00 on 01/03/2013
Why You Should Go: You think outside the box; as in the wine box chilling in your fridge. And while spending time sipping, swirling, and discussing the oakiness of your cartoned collection may be enough to render you a master wino in some circles, it's time for the next step in your education; head to Beverage Art Brewer & Winemaker Supply for a wine-making class for two.
Why You’ll Love It: Taking your love of wine one step further, this two-session class has you making 28 to 30 bottles of excellent wine. Following step-by-step procedures after a short learning session, you’ll craft a varietal wine such as Chardonnay or estate-grown Cabernet as you’re overseen by their expert winemakers. They’ll even bottle, cork and custom-label your wine once it’s done fermenting in their temp-controlled cellar.
What You’ll Learn: After two sessions (first is two hours; second is one to two hours), you’ll be ready to start a vineyard empire – or at least impress oenophile friends. Learn winemaking approaches and techniques, tasting and appreciation, and basics of quality wine making. Then you’ll move on to hands-on winemaking using 6-gallon vats, learning to balance and stabilize your wine, adjust the tannins and sugar levels, and bottle and label the final product. Salut!
- Please view the class schedule online.
- Choose your date and class time.
- Enter required information and your unique voucher code.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once date is confirmed.
- Print and present voucher and confirmation email to your class.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- In two classes, you and a guest will make a vat of wine (28-30 bottles).
- Cost of wine-making supplies is not included; depending on the varietal, expect to pay $74-$195.
- To encourage recycling, you can bring in cleaned and de-labeled bottles for your vintage.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 2 for your friends.
- Must be 21+ to redeem.
- A one-day class comprising of two sessions.
- Valid for two people making the same batch of wine.
- Wine-making supplies not included; expect to pay $74-$195, depending on the varietal.
- Can choose to sit in the class and do just the tasting without purchasing supplies.
- Must schedule your class time online.
- 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Certificate transferable if you can’t attend your date.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals or offers.