$5 for $10 worth of build-it-yourself pasta Half off at Pasta Zola
- Build your own pasta dish from a wide variety of pastas, sauces, meats and veggies.
- Tons of gluten free and vegetarian options make Pasta Zola the place that always pleases.
- The perfect place for a meal that will make the whole family happy.
Why You Should Go: When we were kids, pasta could be intimidating. A seemingly never-ending bowl of noodles was simply a barrier between the present and dessert time. The folks at Pasta Zola, however, have figured out a way to make pasta fun. You get to design your own pasta dish from tons of healthy, mouth-watering pastas, sauces and ingredients. At the end, the friendly chefs will stir it all together and box it up for you, so you can get ready for a meal the whole family will enjoy.
What You Should Know: This Eden Prairie joint is family-owned by locals, looking to provide a fun, affordable and delicious pasta restaurant for the community. The idea is simple: pick one of five pastas (we love the cheese tortellini or whole wheat penne), one of 10 different sauces from Mac & Cheese to Bolognese to Basil Pesto, and as many meats and veggies as you’d like, including meatballs, smokey bacon, and ham & peas. Pasta Zola also has plenty of soups, salads gluten free options and even a kid’s meal. So head to Pasta Zola for a hearty, healthy meal that will make your kids forget all about dessert.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and up to 5 more as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit.
- Full value of each voucher must be used in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Pasta Zola
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.