$35 for a VIP pass and weekend entry to the expo, Nov 17-18 ($75 value) 53% off VIP Tickets to the Twin Cities Women’s Expo
Deal ended at 12:11 AM on 11/11/2012
Why You Should Go: When times get tough, sometimes you just need a day to yourself. And when times get really tough, you need a whole expo dedicated to you. Score VIP tickets to the Twin Cities Women’s Expo on Nov 17 & 18 for an entire weekend that’s all about you.
What You Will Get: Along with a full weekend pass to the show; your VIP ticket scores you a front row seat to exclusive VIP events, with featured speakers O’Neal Hampton from The Biggest Loser, and Deirdre Hall, from Days of Our Lives and distinguished author of Deirdre Hall’s Kitchen Closeup and Deidre Hall’s How Does She Do It? filled with stories and advice for getting fit and looking great, along with input from her longtime best friend Lynne Bowman.
What You Should Know: The expo runs on Sat, Nov 17 from 10am-6pm (VIP event from 6:30pm-9:30pm) and Sun, Nov 18 from 11am-4pm and features fun, food, fashion and shopping. You’ll get recipe tips, sample gourmet bites, learn fitness advice, be pampered to chair massages and shop the weekend away, everything you love and deserve.
- Please print and present voucher at the Will Call of the Minneapolis Convention Center on November 17 in exchange for passes and VIP tickets.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Voucher expires at the end of the expo, 11/18/12 at 4pm.
- VIP tickets include entry to Saturday’s exclusive events featuring O’Neal Hampton from The Biggest Loser and author and Days of Our Lives actress Deirdre Hall.
- Enjoy all-weekend access to the expo, on Sat from 10am-6pm and Sun from 11am-4pm.
- The show features pampering beauty treatments, shopping adventures and tasty gourmet samples and recipes to try and your ticket includes door prizes, swag bags, Q&A and other surprises.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Voucher valid for full weekend pass (Sat 10-6pm, Sun 11am-4pm plus VIP event Sat 6:30pm-9:30pm).
- Print and present voucher at the Will Call booth of the Minneapolis Convention Center on November 17.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in the course of the weekend, not valid for cash, credit or returns.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Twin Cities Women's Expo