$499 for an 8-day, 7-night Orlando resort stay ($1,500 value) 67% off at Resort Stay Vouchers Orlando Resorts
Deal ended at 00:10:59 on 10/01/2012
Why You Should Go: You have vowed that the next vacation you take won’t be full of family bickering and stressful planning – you want travel to be more like when you were a kid, and vacations were full of smiles and Shirley Temples. Get back to the simpler style of travel with an 8-day, 7-night gallivant to your choice of Orlando hotel courtesy of Resort Stay Vouchers.
What You Could Choose: Take your pick of prestigious Orlando-area resorts for a fun and fabulous vacay to the sandy beaches, warm sun, and friendly Disney style city with choices like High Point World Resort, Kingstown Reef and Grand Villas Resort. As an added bonus, all customers will also have access to book at thousands of additional resort destinations, with complimentary access to Resort Stay Vouchers locations around the globe.
What You Should Know: Accommodations in Orlando vary in type, size, and suite-style, and can sleep anywhere from 2 to 10 people, depending on your selection. Many resorts also have upgrade options, all-inclusive packages, and meal plans – all to vary your choices. Check out the inventory at: http://travel.resortstayvouchers.com/orlando and holiday like a kid again.
- Please visit Resort Stay Voucher’s website to register your voucher: http://www.orlando.resortstayvouchers.com.
- Vouchers must be registered before customers are eligible to book travel.
- After registering, choose Orlando Resorts, select your month of travel, and select your resort by clicking the ‘Search Resorts’ icon.
- When you see a resort you like and you’re ready book, all you need to do is click on “book” and enter your Voucher Redemption code when prompted.
- To check the status of a reservation, visit http://www.orlando.resortstayvouchers.com and click on the “Check Reservation Status” icon.
- Choose from prestigious Orlando-area resorts like the Legacy Vacation Club World Resort, Grande Villas Resort and High Point World Resort.
- Depending on your selections, accommodations are valid for 2 to 10 people per trip.
- All packages are for a full 7 nights and 8 days, a week-long stay in the paradise of your choosing.
- Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be combined with any other offes from Resort Stays Marketing.
- One member of party must be 25 years old to travel using Voucher.
- Limit 2-voucher purchase max/person.
- Buyers must register their Voucher at www.orlando.resortstayvouchers.com BEFORE they'll be eligible to redeem. Once they've registered they'll be immediately eligible to book.
- Voucher purchase/Resort Stay bookings are FLAT fees, not per person as long as occupancy restrictions are adhered to.
- Occupancy/age limits vary by resort. Resort accomidations vary and may hold 2-10 people. Ensure that the number and ages of persons traveling in your party does NOT exceed the occupancy and age limits of the room/resort you book.
- All Resort Stay accomodations are subject to availability. Resort availability cannot be guaranteed at any given time of the year due to booking demands and seasonal influences.
- All bookings are FINAL. Once a Resort Stay is booked it is considered "redeemed," becoming non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Purchase of voucher does NOT require buyers to attend sales presentations.
- Two vouchers may not be used consecutively (for back-to-back stays at the same resort). Reservations are only valid for 7-night consecutive stays (you may not break up the stay and spend 3 nights at one resort and 4 nights at another).
- Bookings are solely processed online, no direct-resort bookings.
- Some resorts require additional taxes. Be sure to check the Resort profile prior to booking.
- Security deposit required at check-in. Rate is usaully $100 and is refunded at check-out, providing no damage was done to the property by guest.
- Airfare, meals, excursions and transfers not included. Resort gratuities not included.
- All-inclusive fees NOT included. Some resorts are "optional" and some are "mandatory" All-inclusive. Said fees are clearly noted for each resort and must be approved BEFORE confirmed booking is allowed. All-inclusive fees are due upon check-in.
- No pets allowed.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
About Resort Stays Marketing LLC