Expired Didn't Tip
$15 for $30 toward pay-by-the-plate sushi 50% off at Ozzi Sushi Bar
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: Food hasn't been fun since you used to spell out forbidden words with your Alpha-Bit cereal in grade school. But thanks to Ozzi Sushi Bar, food can be both fun, delicious, and healthy. All you have to do is grab a plate.
Why You’ll Love It: This fun and healthy “fast” food spot brings the concept of sushi onto a culinary merry-go-round. Sit and grab plates of colorful and fresh sushi as they pass by on a belt, with each selection color-coordinated to price and carefully rolled by a skilled chef (who comes from Makoto, Soowoo Japanese Steakhouse and neighboring Zuma).
What to Eat: Choose from five plate price levels; orange, green, blue, purple, and red. With quick fingers, grab orange plates like crab nigiri or cucumber rolls, green plates like shrimp nigiri or crab rolls, and blue plates like seaweed salad or veggie rolls. Step it up with purple or red plates for tuna tartare, mango guava roll, ceviche or shrimp tempura. You’ll be feed quickly, healthfully, and dare we say, amusingly
- Please print and present voucher at the restaurant.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- A skilled sushi chef with experience at Makoto, Soowoo Japanese Steakhouse and neighboring Zuma.
- Color-coordinated plates of sushi pass by your seat; you just grab and eat.
- Taste selections like Tuna Sashimi, Shrimp Tempura rolls, and crab salad.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 20 for your friends.
- Limit 1 per table per visit.
- Minimum party of 2.
- Valid for lunch and dinner.
- No reservation required.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in a single visit; no credit or cash back.
- Tax & gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.