$15 for $30 worth of Italian small plates and drinks 50% off at Gusto Vino Caffe
- Feast on the menu comprised of Italian tapas, including pasta, seafood, meat, pizza and more.
- Indulge in the perfect bottle of wine to complete any meal from their Italian-influenced international wine list.
- Sample new menu items that take modern twists on classical dishes.
Why You Should Go: You have a problem saying no. When it comes to rich cheeses, hearty pastas, flavorful sauces, Italian spices and lush wines, you want it all. Luckily, at Gusto Vino Caffe, that’s not a problem – you can sample your way through traditional and modernized Italian small plates to your heart’s content, so take no out of your dinner vocabulary.
What You Should Taste: Try the Tuna Tartare, Baked Beef Meatballs or Baked Eggplant Parmesan, before delving into pastas like Ravioli Tartufo or Linguine Al Frutti Di Mare, and fresh sea offerings like Grilled Salmon with Lemon Sauce, Seared Sushi-Grade Tuna or the upgraded classic taste of the mind-blowing Pizza 4 Formaggi (Blue Cheese, Mozzarella, Goat Cheese and Parmesan).
What You Should Know: Open daily for lunch, dinner along with a tantazliing weekend brunch, Gusto believes in fresh ingredients, bite size flavor busts and innovative spins on classic dishes. Browse their expansive menu while sipping on a vino from their international list. At Gusto, its always yes.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and buy up to 2 more as gifts.
- Part of the CBS Local Offers powered by Signpost partnership.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Valid for new customers only.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Gusto Vino Caffe
- Please call (305) 397-8712 to make a reservation in advance.
- Please print and present voucher at redemption.
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol; a valid ID will be required.
- Promotional value expires 9/1/2013.