$15 for $25 worth of gourmet pub grub 40% off at ROK: BRGR Miami
Deal ended at 2:10 AM on 10/29/2012
Why You Should Go: When it comes to dining out, you're of two minds. You love the rich seasoned flavor of couture gourmet cuisine, but you also catch yourself craving a big juicy burger more often than you'd like to admit. Feast on the best of both worlds at ROK: BRGR Miami, a gastropub and gourmand's dream.
What You Should Taste: Bar bites with a twist include Lobster Mac N’ Cheese, Tuna Tacos and Fried Pickles alongside a long list of specialty fries, like Truffle Fries, Poutine Canadian Fries, Chili Cheese Fries and Loaded Tater Tots. But we all know that the burgers are king here, and we can’t get enough of the D Wade (cheddar, chili, jalapenos, sour cream), the Somi (gruyere, caramelized onions, garlic aioli) and the Peggy (pulled short rib, horseradish cheddar and bourbon BBQ sauce).
What You Should Know: One of the first of its kind in the area, this gastropub is similar to the hot-spot eateries found across Europe, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, where classic pub grub gets a gourmet twist alongside craft beers and fine drinks. ROK BRGR, with locations in Fort Lauderdale and South Miami has been buzzed about by the Miami New Times, Burgerbeaast.com and the Miami Herald.
- Buzz-worthy gastropub serves up comforting classic bar food with a gourmet twist alongside craft beers and fine cocktails.
- Choose from over ten burger styles, including the Cuban (swiss, pickle, ropa vieja, shoe string potatoes and mojo aioli) and the Morning Glory (pecan smoked bacon, American cheese and a fried egg).
- Bar staples include the Pork Belly BLT, Kobe Meatloaf, Sweet Potato Fries, and Lobster Corn Dogs.
- Must be redeemed within six months of date of issuance.
- Must be redeemed with your iCityCerts card, which will be mailed to you. Email confirmation not valid.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- iCityCerts card must be surrendered at point of redemption and is not valid for cash back.
- Full value of the card must be used in a single transaction.
- Limit four per person; purchase as many as you like as gifts.
- Redemption limit one iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Not to be combined with any other offers or promotions including BRGR: Bash Mondays