$60 for $100 worth of upscale Asian cuisine 40% off at Philippe Chow Miami
Deal ended at 23:11:00 on 11/20/2012
Why You Should Go: When one lists out all of your spectacular qualities (and there are quite a few), the word subtle never comes to mind. You like things big, bold, bright and boisterous, like the elegant dining room and signature plates of the one and only Philippe Chow Miami.
What You Should Taste: Start with the tangy Crunchy Duck Salad and Maine Lobster Spring Rolls, and don't miss the renowned dumplings crafted by dumpling master Chef Wai Ming Cheng. Dinner faves include the spicy Velvet Chicken, 7lbs Peking Duck, and the Crispy Beef, and there's tasty lunch treats like Chicken Satay, Crispy Beef, and Beijing Chicken.
What You Should Know: After 25 years working with the restaurant dynasty Mr. Chow, Philippe has begun his own elegant Chinese empire. Raved about by Martha Stewart, New York Magazine, Forbes Magazine, and The New York Times for out-of-this-world dumplings, noodles, and rice dishes, this is where bold lives.
- The decadent dining and lavish atmosphere has earned accolades like "Diners Choice” by OpenTable.com users and is a Zagat "Best in Chinese."
- The sleek retractable roof allows guests to star gaze or sun bathe throughout the meal, enticing diners like Alex Rodriguez and Lamar Odum.
- We love the Crunchy Duck Salad, Scallion Pancakes, Shrimp Lettuce Wraps and the nine Seasons Spicy Prawns.
- Must be redeemed within six months of date of issuance.
- Must be redeemed with your iCityCerts card, which will be mailed to you. Email confirmation not valid.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- iCityCerts card must be surrendered at point of redemption and is not valid for cash back.
- Full value of the card must be used in a single transaction.
- Limit four per person; purchase as many as you like as gifts.
- Redemption limit one iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Not valid for lunch.