$18 for a one-month ‘Access’ membership to The Hollywood Agency ($75 value) 76% off at The Hollywood Agency
Deal ended at 2:09 AM on 09/26/2012
Why You Should Go: Following celebs on Twitter and Instagram is all well and good, but you only get the photos, juicy gossip, and outfit choices after the fact. Get a front row seat to all the action with your personal celebrity insider, The Hollywood Agency, who’ll nab you tickets to the hottest events in town (any town).
What You’ll Get: The agency will provide you with the service, research and connections to put you wherever you want to be; whether front row center, backstage, court-side or even rubbing elbows with celebs. Here’s a sampling of their current events: Justin Bieber & Carly Rae Jepsen in concert, the People's Choice Awards, Paris Fashion Week, the American Music Awards and After Party and the Latin Grammy’s.
What You Should Know: You’ll get unbeatable ticket prices, a laundry list of options (sports, movies, music and charity events) and the chance to attend the hottest happenings around. Just don’t forget your camera.
- Please visit http://www.theHollywoodAgency.com/CBS, select 1 month subscription, and sign up, entering your voucher code at checkout.
- A valid ID will be required at events.
- Recent past events include New York Fashion Week, the US Open, and the MTV Video Music Awards.
- You’ll nab front row, back stage, or court side tickets to the biggest and best celebrity stacked events.
- Choose from parties, sports games, record releases, movie premieres, award shows and much more.
- Buy 1 for yourself and up to 3 for your celeb-loving friends.
- Please visit http://www.theHollywoodAgency.com/CBS, and select 1 month subscription to sign up and enter your voucher code at checkout.
- 30 consecutive days begins upon sign up.
- System will auto-renew each month for full price of $75, however cancellation available online at any time.
- All services must be used by the same customer, not valid for splitting or sharing.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About The Hollywood Agency