Save on Lakers, Clippers, concert tickets and more $7 for $30 towards Tickets from ScoreBig
Deal ended at 02:01:00 on 01/17/2013
Why You Will Love It: We're guessing you'd love to attend more live events, but find it hard to justify shelling out all the money to do so, especially when ticket sites pile all of those fees on top. Luckily, there's now a new way to get into the events you love, and with football inching towards the playoffs and basketball season back in full force, it's not a moment too soon. At ScoreBig, you pick the price you want to pay, never pay any fees, and tickets are always less than retail price. With today’s deal, $7 gets you $30 to spend on live event tickets at serious discounts, like the Lakers, UCLA basketball and more. ScoreBig offers thousands of great, unsold seats, from the front row to the rafters.
What You Should Know: At ScoreBig, you dictate the price, indicating the event you want to attend, the area you want to sit in, and the price you want to pay. ScoreBig will give you a response instantly. Choose from thousands of events all across the country, from the biggest concerts in San Fran to a baseball game in Chicago to the hottest Broadway shows in New York, and everything in between. Almost every event leaves some tickets unused. Get access to ScoreBig’s stockpile of those tickets, and never pay face value again!
- Create an account at Scorebig.com, and make an offer on tickets.
- You will be sent to the checkout page, where you'll enter your voucher code in the promo box and click "apply."
- Keep your voucher code until your offer is accepted.
- You pick your own price for tickets.
- Tons of great games and performances, tonight, this week, or even months away.
- Never any extra fees, shipping costs or surcharges.
- Limit 1 voucher per person.
- In order to use full promotional value, ticket bid must be at least $30.
- Surplus credit will not be returned on purchases of $7-$29.99
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 purchase; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.