$25 for a general admission ticket to the hilarious horror show 52% off at Evil Dead: The Musical
Deal ended at 00:12:00 on 12/25/2012
Why You Should Go: If there’s anything we’ve learned from Mel Brooks, Simon Pegg and the Wayans brothers, it’s that horror doesn’t always have to be horrific. In the best of cases, horror can be downright hilarious, combining violence with humor. Such is the case with Evil Dead: The Musical, Las Vegas’ most terrifyingly funny show, complete with a blood-filled Splatter Zone.
What You Should Know: “Evil Dead: The Musical wants to be the next Rocky Horror Show, and it just may succeed,” writes The New York Times of this wild show, which combines elements of classic cult horror films Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness. A wildly talented cast will sing, dance and murder their way through this tale of five college students who travel to an abandoned cabin in the woods, where all their fears are eventually realized. So get scared and get laughing at one show unlike anything you’ve ever seen, Evil Dead: The Musical.
- Please print and present your voucher at the V Theater box office to redeem your tickets.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Evil Dead: The Musical has received rave reviews from various publications, including The New York Times.
- A hilarious homage to cult horror films like Evil Dead and Army of Darkness.
- Avoid the Splatter Zone, or risk getting sprayed with “blood.”
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Subject to availability.
- Show times are Fridays at 10pm and Saturdays at 11:30pm.
- May not be applied to a prior purchase.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.