$75 for a 2-day Christmas farm & horseback riding camp on Dec. 27 & 28 ($150 value) 50% off at Hidden Haven Farms
- Camp is on December 27th & 28th from 9am to 3pm.
- Two days of farm activities, animal care and horseback riding.
- Learn how farms work with hands-on activities and chores.
Why You Should Go: Just because your family lives in the city doesn't mean the only farm you'll ever see is on the big screen. Just two hours south of LA and right outside San Diego is Hidden Haven Farms and your chance for a first-hand farm experience with a two-day Christmas farm life/horseback riding camp for kids on December 27 & 28.
Why You’ll Love It: At this small family farm in Jamul, kids can let their curiosity run wild as they meet and greet cute and cuddly farm animals. They’ll roll up their sleeves and get a little dirty by assisting farmers with animal care and the essential chores that help the farm run smoothly.
What They’ll Learn: In a hands-on environment, your animal-loving kid will learn about farm work through activities like collecting eggs, cow or goat milking, goat shearing, llama grooming, emu feeding, pig slopping, ice cream making and other farm chores. They’ll also get up-close and personal with horses, learning to halter, groom, feed, saddle and ride their favorite filly.
- Only 2 per customer, but buy 2 for your friends.
- Valid for the two day Christmas farm life & horseback riding camp only.
- Camp date: December 27th & 28th, 9am-3pm.
- No cash value.
- Must be used by same child, for both days.
- Valid for ages 3-14 years old.
- Please remember to have your child wear closed toed shoes and long jean type pants. Bring bike helmet, water and lunch, sunhat and sunscreen.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Hidden Haven Farms
- Please call (619) 659-8075 or send an email to email@example.com to reserve your space in the camp.
- Print and present your voucher on your first day of camp
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.