$27 for $50 worth of California cuisine and artisanal drinks 46% off at Code Venice
Deal ended at 03:02:00 on 02/26/2013
Why You Should Go: There's typical boardwalk slices of pizza and then there's the kind of food for which you're willing to take a few extra steps. Filling that void is Code Venice, the newest addition to the Venice Beach restaurant community.
Why You'll Love It: Enjoy the ambiance of Venice Beach, paired with a menu drawn from local, seasonal ingredients and a wide variety of artisan beers and wines. Stop by for happy hour Tuesday through Sunday or kick off your weekend with a champagne brunch and bottomless mimosas on Saturday or Sunday.
What You Should Eat: Begin with one of Executive Chef Valines' cheese and charcuterie selections, or his small plate signature dish, the gourgeres. Then, venture to taste Code's flavorful coconut curry mussels, or a mouthwatering half-pound burger that cannot be forgotten. Finish off with their savory maple apple crostata and a specialty cocktail, made from South Korean soju, or your choice in wine from around the world.
- Local, seasonal ingredients using certified-humane meats and wild-caught seafood.
- Wide array of artisan beers and wines.
- Open Tuesday through Sunday for happy hour and dinner, Saturday and Sunday for brunch.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issuance.
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem with iCityCerts card, which will be mailed to you. Email voucher not accepted.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.