$28 for two movie tickets from eMovie Cash and a $50 Restaurant.com eGiftcard ($74 value) 62% off Dinner and a Movie
Presented by: Restaurant.com
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 12:58 AM on 05/11/2014
Why You Should Grab: With a summer full of blockbusters on the horizon, there's no better time to plan for some serious entertainment. Turn movie night into date night by adding in dinner with today's deal from eMovieCash and Restaurant.com.
Where You Should Go: Restaurant.com boasts over 18,000 participating restaurants, giving you a feasting tour of your local eateries. From fresh pasta to succulent steaks to hand–rolled sushi, this go-to site helps you discover the best neighborhood spots for amazing meals.
What You Should Know: Make it a movie night by taking in one of summer's Hollywood hit, courtesy of eMovie Cash's list of hundreds of participating theaters. From the wickedly entertaining “Maleficent,” the superhero smash “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” the action-packed “Transformers: Edge of Extinction,” or the side-splitting comedy “22 Jump Street."
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. For eMovie redemption, click http://www.emoviecashreward.com/ and enter voucher code to print out your tickets (each code must be entered separately). Codes must be entered at website by 6/25/14. Printed certificates (pdfs) expire 7/31/14.
- Restaurant.com features over 18,000 restaurants nationwide, and with so many places to dine the options are as endless as your appetite.
- See two movies at hundreds of participating theaters.
- Right in time for summer blockbuster season.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 2 as gifts for your friends.
- Upon completion of order customer will recieve 3 vouchers.
- Purchasers are directed to enter each e-Movie Cash code at the website www.emoviecashreward.com to print out their tickets (each code must be entered separately).
- Each e-Movie Cash ticket is redeemable for free admission to any show, any day or time, up to $12.00, at any participating movie theater in the US.
- Codes must be entered at website by 6/25/14.
- Printed certificates (pdfs) expire 7/31/14.
- There will be no extensions to consumers for either expiration date.
- Offer is nonrefundable.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- This eGift Card can be redeemed all at once or split up to select multiple restaurants and/or denominations
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards never expire.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About e-Movie Cash
|AMC Theatres||Goodrich Quality Theatres||Marcus Theatres|
|Carmike Cinemas||Harkins Theatres||Muvico Theatres|
|Clearview Cinemas||Showplex Cinemas||National Amusements|
|Consolidated Theatres||Laemmle Theatres||Pacific Theatres|
|Dickinson Theatres||Malco Theatres||Regency Theatres|
|Fridley Theatres||Mann Theatres|
For a list of all theaters, please click www.emoviecashreward.com/locator.
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 40,000 unique daily deals that never expire, available at more than 20,000 restaurants nationwide.
Why We Launched Specials by Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.