$30 for two general admission tickets on Saturday, June 21st ($60 value) 50% off from the Red, Wine & Brew Festival
- Enjoy samples from over 60 selections of craft beer and wine.
- Participating brands include Leinenkugal's, Crispin, Big Sky, Grand Canyon, Samuel Adams, Lagunitas, and more.
- Chow down on some good old-fashioned American barbecue and rock out to live music.
Why You Should Go: We’re just a couple of weeks away from July 4th, the most patriotic holiday of them all. And while most of have our 4th plans in the books by now, there’s no reason we can’t revel in our American pride in the weekends before as well. Pay homage to the stars and stripes on Saturday, June 21st at Red Wine and Brew, a Beer Wine and BBQ Festival brought to you by CBS Radio Las Vegas.
What You Should Know: Head to the Clark County Government Center Amphitheater for a night full of what America does best: beer, wine, barbecue and live music. Your tickets get you unlimited samples from over 60 craft beer and wine selections, plus there will be plenty of local 4th of July BBQ for sale, so you can fill your belly with more than just liquids. Add to that combination live music, and you’ve got yourself a night our Founding Fathers would be proud of.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 2 more as gifts.
- Valid only for the Red Wine and Brew Festival on 6/21/2013 from 6-11pm at the Clark County Government Center Amphitheater.
- Valid for two general admission tickets.
- Both guests must be 21 years or older; valid ID required.
- Tickets include unlimited beer and wine samples while supplies last; sampling will stop at 10pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Reentry and outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Full value (both tickets) of each voucher must be redeemed at one time; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.