$16.99 for a pair of touchscreen-friendly gloves ($19.99 value) 15% off at Glove.ly
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 11/26/2013
Why You Should Grab: When searching for the right pair of gloves this winter, you may be forced to choose between form (warmth) and function (texting ability). Instead of freezing your hands off with a pair of fingerless gloves, grab a a pair of Glove.lys, hailed as one of Mashable.com and Ashton Kutcher’s favorite gifts of 2012.
Why You’ll Love It: Unlike other bulky winter gloves, these digit-warmers let you use your cell phone or tablet without subjecting your fingers to frostbite. Since he magic isn’t just in special fingertip pads but in the whole glove, it's easy to swipe, download, text, and order hot chocolate online without ever feeling the cold.
What to Know: Each pair of black, stretchy gloves has small metallic strands threaded throughout the material and is made from heavy-grade acrylic blend for a warm, soft, and oh-so-stylish appearance. An added bonus? These one-size-fits-all gloves come with MagLove™ technology so there’ll never be a solo Glove.ly sitting lonely in a lost-and-found box.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please click here and add item to your cart. Enter your voucher code under “Promo Codes” on page 2 of checkout/ redemption process. Enter shipping and billing information to complete checkout. Shipping ($2 flat rate) is not included and must be paid separately at checkout. Promotional value expires on June 6, 2014.
- Called out on Twitter as one of Ashton Kutcher's favorite gifts of 2012.
- Specially threaded metallic fibers ensure the whole hand works, not just a few fingers
- MagLove™ technology magnetically ensures you’ll never lose one of the pair.
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like.
- Limit one voucher per online redemption.
- Shipping ($1.50 flat rate) is not included and must be paid seperately at checkout.
- All deliveries shipped immediately.
- No refunds or returns unless damaged or defective. If a products is defective, it must be returned to merchant & confirmed receipt before refund will be processed.\
- No cash value unless stated by law.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.