$50 for a week-long Sky Zone Summer Camp session ($100 value) 50% off at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
- Choose week # 1 (July 8-July 12) or week #2 (August 5-August 9) for sessions that run 8:30am-12pm.
- Daily activities include open trampoline, 3D dodgeball, and age-appropriate SkyRobics.
- Snacks and refreshments are included.
Why You Should Go: Tricking your kids into healthy habits can be hard, no matter how much bacon you cook with those Brussels sprouts – they still are Brussels sprouts. This summer, keep your kids active, healthy and happy with a week at SkyCamp at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park.
Camp: Daily activities include open trampoline jumping, games, activities, crafts, 3-D dodgeball and SkyRobics, snacks and kid-friendly drinks and more.
What You Should Know: Choose from July 8-12 or August 5-9 for your child (ages 6-12) to jump, bounce and play the days away at Sky Zone. The camp runs for the full week from 8:30am-12pm (check-in starts at 8am) and each day will be the perfect combination of fun, healthy and cool.
- Buy 2 for kids and 1 for a friend.
- Valid only for SkyCamp summer program at Sky Zone Las Vegas, ages 6-12.
- Choose week # 1 (July 8-July 12) or week #2 (August 5-August 9), sessions run 8:30am-12pm; check-in starts at 8am.
- Participants must have a valid Sky Zone liability waiver signed by a parent/legal guardian before entering the Sky Zone courts.
- Please click here and select Get Your Waiver to sign this in advance.
- Registration is required; please call at least one week before selected date starts to register.
- Vouchers are not transferrable or valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
- Please call (702) 436-6887 at least one week before your desired session starts with your voucher number to register for camp.
- Please print and present voucher on your first day or camp, a signed waiver by a parent or guardian is required.
- Voucher expires last day of camp available August 9, 2013.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.