$25 for $50 toward authentic Italian fare 50% off at Siena Italian Trattoria
Deal ended at 02:10:59 on 10/06/2012
Why You Should Go: While most of us can unscrew a jar of Ragu and boil enough water for pasta, it takes years of experience to truly create an authentic and delicious Italian feast. To taste this rare achievement, trust the Italian culinary magicians at Siena Italian Trattoria.
Why You’ll Love It: Using their 25 years of experience at Siena Deli, these Italian impresarios opened their little trattoria in 2010. Featuring a menu of authentic Italian recipes passed down from his Nonna, chef Giancarlo creates authentic Italian dishes that have won many local awards and accolades.
What to Eat: Start with heirloom tomato and burrata cheese with a fig balsamic glaze or beef carpaccio with shaved parmesan. Then, move on to cavatelli with spicy sausage ragout, grilled Atlantic salmon with sautéed spinach, or veal piccata with lemon-butter sauce. Watching what you eat? They also have healthy options like the whole wheat angelhair with roasted tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and fresh basil.
- Please print and present voucher when ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Pizza, pasta, salads, and hearty mains... there’s something for any appetite.
- Chef Giancarlo learned his culinary craft from his Nonna and talented chefs in his native Italy.
- Try dishes like rigatoni Bolognese, penne alla vodka, and chicken marsala.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid at deli.
- Not valid during happy hours or on holidays.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full amount of the bill, not the voucher price.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Siena Italian Trattoria