$25 for $50 toward international café fare 50% off at Grape Street Cafe
Deal ended at 02:02:59 on 02/15/2013
Why You Should Go: With the lights of the Bellagio, The Venetian and Monte Carlo Resort shining down on the strip, it can be easy to imagine you're vacationing on the other side of the world. Unfortunately, the true vibe of a tucked away European cafe can be lost with all the glamour. Find that authenticity in the menu of international dishes and fine wines at Grape Street Cafe.
Why You’ll Love It: For more than 15 years, this wine bar and cellar has been a neighborhood secret, making fans with delicious food, a warm atmosphere, and friendly staff. The secret is getting out – they’ve earned a rating of “Very good to excellent" by Zagat and rank by Gayot as one of the "Best Examples of the California Cuisine Experience" and “Top 10 Wine Bars in Las Vegas.”
What to Eat: Start with an elegant cheese and fruit platter or crab-stuffed shrimp served scampi style. Fill up with a heartier entrée like the seafood fradiavolo over linguine, pizza with prosciutto and caramelized onions, or Colorado rack of lamb with leek-mashed potatoes. Accompany your meal with a glass of vino, from their well-rounded list of international and local wines.
- Please print and present voucher at restaurant to redeem.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- An international menu of salads, sandwiches, seafood, pastas, pizza, steaks, and more.
- Wine list containing selections from California, Washington, Spain, France, and Australia.
- Rated “Very good to excellent" by Zagat and one of the "Best Examples of the California Cuisine Experience" and “Top 10 Wine Bars in Las Vegas” by Gayot.
- Only 2 per customer total.
- Not valid on Mondays or Holidays (New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day).
- Gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill, not the voucher price.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.