$32 for a $100 Restaurant.com eGift Card and Two Movie Tickets from eMovieCash ($124 value) 74% off Two Movie Tickets & Restaurant.com eGift Card
Presented by: Restaurant.com
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 12:59 AM on 08/04/2014
Why You Should Grab: Summer is the season of blockbuster movies...or the season of escaping the heat by enjoying some theater-supplied air conditioning. Turn your plan for staying cool and staying entertained into a full night out with an evening of delicious food and entertainment from eMovieCash and Restaurant.com.
Where You Should Go: Restaurant.com boasts over 18,000 participating restaurants, giving you a feasting tour of your local eateries. From fresh pasta to succulent steaks to hand–rolled sushi, this go-to site helps you discover the best neighborhood spots for amazing meals.
What You Should Know: Make it a movie night by taking in a Hollywood hit, courtesy of eMovie Cash's list of hundreds of participating theaters. From superhero smash “Guardians of the Galaxy” to the wildly anticipated “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” to family favorites like “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," you'll find the movie you're dying to see.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. For eMovie redemption, click here and enter voucher code to print out your tickets (each code must be entered separately). Codes must be entered at website by 9/15/14. Printed certificates (pdfs) expire 10/31/14.
- Restaurant.com features over 18,000 restaurants nationwide, and with so many places to dine the options are as endless as your appetite.
- See two movies at hundreds of participating theaters.
- Perfect for a date night of dinner and a movie.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 2 for your friends.
- Upon completion of order customer will recieve 3 vouchers.
- Each eMovie Cash ticket is redeemable for free admission to any show, any day or time (up to $12) at any participating movie theater in the US.
- For movie tickets, codes must be entered at website by 9/15/14. and printed certificates (pdfs) expire 10/31/14. There will be no extensions to consumers for either expiration date.
- Restaurant.com vouchers may be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- The Restaurant.com eGift Card can be redeemed all at once or split up to select multiple restaurants and/or denominations
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards never expire.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About e-Movie Cash
|AMC Theatres||Goodrich Quality Theatres||Marcus Theatres|
|Carmike Cinemas||Harkins Theatres||Muvico Theatres|
|Clearview Cinemas||Showplex Cinemas||National Amusements|
|Consolidated Theatres||Laemmle Theatres||Pacific Theatres|
|Dickinson Theatres||Malco Theatres||Regency Theatres|
|Fridley Theatres||Mann Theatres|
For a list of all theaters, please click www.emoviecashreward.com/locator.
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 45,000 unique daily deals that never expire, available at more than 23,000 restaurants nationwide.
Why We Launched Specials by Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.