$50 for $100 worth of locally sourced American fare Half off at Seasons Restaurant and Tap Room
- Head Chef Jared Talarski creates a fresh seasonal menu for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- A beautiful dining room provides views of Talcott Mountain Stream.
- Hang in the Tap Room for light eats, cocktails and six beers on tap.
Why You Should Go: Of all the culinary trends we've seen come and go (molecular gastronomy, Asian-Jamaican-Thai fusion, cook-your-own meal), the least "trendy" but most delicious has been the use of fresh, local ingredients on seasonal menus. Let these robust and fresh flavors awaken your taste buds at Seasons Restaurant & Tap Room.
Why You’ll Love It: Dine with a view by panoramic windows overlooking Talcott Mountain Stream and experience a menu that gives you a fresh taste of the season. Stop by for a sumptuous meal any time of day; they're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a lavish Sunday brunch.
What to Eat: Dine on starters like the wild mushroom bruschetta, classic Waldorf salad or puff pastry baked brie. Then, taste hearty dishes like pan-seared diver scallops, rack of lamb, seared certified Angus filet mignon with tart cherry demi-glace or scallion crusted wild salmon with roasted tomato coulis. Find more casual dishes in the Tap Room, like the country meatloaf, chicken pot pie or pappardelle & meatballs.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and 1 more as a gift.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Offer will expire 8/14/2014
About Seasons Restaurant
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher at redemption. Promotional value expires 8/15/2014.