$32 for daytime admission for two adults and two children ($64 value) 50% off at Old Sturbridge Village
- The 200-acre village boasts 40 historic buildings, a working farm, and 2 covered bridges.
- Visitors can take part in historical activities to see what life was like in New England from 1790-1840.
- Don’t miss the Redcoats & Rebels event, the largest Revolutionary War battle scene reenactment in New England with nearly1,000 participating soldiers.
Why You Should Go: Bob Marley famously crooned “In this great future, you can’t forget your past.” We think that old Bob meant that before you can look ahead, you need to soak up some serious history at Old Sturbridge Village, the recreation of the New England farming community set in the 1800’s.
Why You’ll Love It: Spread across 200 acres of field, woods, and town are 40 historic buildings, a working farm, and two covered bridges, full of fun facts and interesting expos of life in New England from 1790-1840. With unique tutorials, activities, and scenes, Sturbridge Village has been a favorite destination for millions of schoolchildren and families alike for more than 60 years.
Summer Specials: Check out special events this season like Fire & Ice Day, where you'll see exciting demonstrations of old-fashioned firefighting techniques and historical 19th century hand-pump fire trucks. There's also the Redcoats & Rebels Revolutionary War reenactment, the largest in New England with nearly 1,000 soldiers participating. Only move forward after you’re done looking backwards.
- Buy 2 vouchers for yourself, and 2 more as gifts.
- Valid for 2 adult tickets and 2 children's tickets.
- Child admission ages 3-17.
- Valid for daytime admission only.
- View the full schedule of events at http://www.osv.org/events.
- Full value of voucher must be used in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About old sturbridge village