$25 for $50 worth of fine dining with a view 50% off at Seasons at Oak Lane
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 11/30/2013
Why You Should Go: There’s something about a gorgeous view and brand new menu that makes dining out even more delicious. Be one of the first to try the brand new Seasons at Oak Lane, located on the former Oak Lane Golf and Country Club, now hosting gourmet dinners, parties, and weddings on its gorgeous location overlooking the greenery.
What You Should Taste: In addition to weekly seasonal specials, Seasons specializing in classic dishes with a twist like the homemade pizzas (we love the Ale Hour BBQ Pizza), crispy salads (The Cobb is the perfect summer snack), and mains like stacked ‘Sandwedges,’ Tuscan Chicken Pasta, and Dijon Crusted Pecan Salmon.
What You Should Know: This popular eatery spot is serving fine cuisine with a brand new style, concept and menu, inspired by its sister restaurant in Wallingford, Seasons at the Tradition. From lunch specials to romantic dinner dishes, your first visit to Seasons will not be your last.
- Please call (203) 389-5555 with your voucher number in advance to make a reservation.
- Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Lighter plates include the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Turkey Burger, New England Lobster Roll, and Spicy Turkey Melt Panini.
- Specialty dinner dishes include the Cabernet Peppercorn Filet Mignon, Lobster Pasta, and Honey Pepper Rotisserie Chicken.
- Adventurous eaters should sample the unique pizza selections like the Mashed Potato Pizza, Pizza Di Parma, and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 1 for a foodie friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Reservations are required. Please call with your voucher number in advance to book your table.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-10pm, Sat 10am-11pm, Sun 10am-8pm.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.