$25 for $50 toward gourmet food and two movie passes 50% off at Front Street Bistro
- Popular lunch fare includes a flatbread pizza with cheese, pepperoni and veggies, American beef burger, BBQ pulled pork sandwich and a salmon burger.
- Dinner dishes include Caribbean shrimp salad, Guinness-infused pork sausage and penne a la vodka.
- The bistro is open everyday from 11:30am-midnight.
Why You Should Go: You’ve never been one to stuff your pockets with snacks and candy pre-screening, nor are you one to consider popcorn and pretzels dinner fare for movie time. Enjoy a delicious dinner pre- or post- your feature film screening (with a drink in hand) at Front Street Bistro.
What You Should Try: Take in a dinner before or after a flick in super-style with matinee, evening and late night showings of your favorite new releases and cult classics along at Spotlight Theaters, right next door to the bistro. Tasty Front Street options include spinach & artichoke dip, citrus caesar salad and Cajun shrimp skewers.
What You Should Know: Heralded as a downtown spot for gourmet bistro fare and signature cocktails, Front Street Bistro is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal before or after a screening at Spotlight.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per party per visit.
- Alcohol is not included.
- Valid for food and 2 movie passes.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Spotlight Theater/Front Street Bistro