$50 for $100 worth of fresh seafood and more 50% off at Maine Fish Market Restaurant
Deal ended at 23:11:59 on 11/16/2012
Why You Should Go: You flip flop on your favorite area restaurants, from classic pubs to decadent Italian spots, always on the search for that perfect combination of food, fun and festivities. Well, get ready meet your main squeeze: Maine Fish Market Restaurant in East Windsor. This historic family owned and operated eatery has a fresh fish dish for all, and the fun is never-ending.
What You Should Taste: We love the Fried Maine Popcorn Shrimp, Calamari and the Steamers, the Broiled Lobster & Crab Legs Combo, Fried Sea Scallop Roll, Broiled Filet of Sole, Fried Whole Belly Clam Sandwich and the Surf 'N Turf with a 10oz Delmonico and Broiled Lobster. Or, check out the retail counter for daily selections of fresh and ready to cook seafood like Swordfish, Oysters, Haddock, Scrod and Clams.
What You Should Know: Originally founded in 1980 as a fish market by the Vamvilis family, the Maine Fish Market Restaurant now resides in one of Connecticut's oldest commercial buildings, dating back to the 1780's. From fried favorites to upscale entrees, Maine Fish will be your main spot.
- Please call (860) 623-2281 with your voucher number in advance if you wish to make a reservation.
- Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering or when placing an order at the fish counter.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Choose from the fresh fish retail counter or dine in style in the restaurant, both housed in one of Connecticut's oldest retail buildings.
- Maine Fish Market has been family owned and operated for over 30 years.
- Choose from comfort foods like Fried Calamari and Gulf Shrimp or mains like Surf 'N Turf, Steamer Dinner and Baked Stuffed Lobster.
- Buy 2 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per party per visit.
- Valid at the restaurant or fish counter.
- Please call (860) 623-2281 if you wish to make a reservation.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the voucher.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.