Step back in time with adult and kids tickets to this fun-filled festival Up to 52% off at Michigan Renaissance Festival
Why You Should Go: After nursing a childhood obsession with King Arthur, you sadly realized you'd never be able to go back in time to experince it first-hand - at least not without some serious smelling salts and some strong voodoo. Luckily, you can get a taste of that magical era at the Michigan Renaissance Festival, each weekend this summer.
What to Choose:
- $10 for an Adult Ticket ($20.95 value)
- $6 for a Kid’s Ticket (Ages 5-12) ($11.95 value)
Why You'll Love It: You’ll get to experience first-hand what it was like to live in the ages of knights of the round table, fair maidens and juggling jesters. Whether you catch a jousting show or listen to the sweet sounds of Hob the singing troll, with all the rope-walking, ball-juggling, puppet-mastering fun you’ll have, you’ll want to come back each weekend.
What You’ll See: Pick up your own renaissance-era gear at the many glass, leather, jewelry, clothing, and sculpture boutiques, with clever names like Gnome Home (clay sculpture), Lad’s Mack’s Horns (canes, staffs, and drinking horns), and Dragon Den of Glass (stained glass). Then throw back some ale and grub from sponsers like Blue Moon, B, Nektar Meadery, Jeremiah Weed, and more.
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Valid for a single day’s admission.
- Kids tickets are valid for ages 5-12.
- Festival runs weekends from 10am-7pm, August 18th to September 30th, as well as Labor Day and Friday, September 14th.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Michigan Renaissance Festival
- Print your voucher and present it at the festival.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.