Step back in time with tickets to this fun-filled festival 50% off at the Michigan Renaissance Festival!
Why You Should Go: Step back in time for feasting and revelry, grab some grub, enjoy exceptional ales and be amazed by all the fun and folly of a magical era, with acres upon acres of spellbinding artisans, costumed entertainment, enchanting stores and lots of medieval fun. Experience the summer rite of passage that is the Michigan Renaissance Festival, every weekend through September 28th. Plus, visit on Labor Day (September 1st) and Festival Friday (September 26th).
What to Choose:
- $11 for an Adult Ticket ($21.95 value)
- $6.50 for a Kid’s Ticket, Ages 5-12 ($12.95 value)
Why You'll Love It: You’ll get to experience first-hand what it was like to live in the ages of knights of the round table, fair maidens and juggling jesters. Whether you catch a jousting show or listen to the sweet sounds of Hob the singing troll, with all the rope-walking, ball-juggling, puppet-mastering fun you’ll have, you’ll want to come back each weekend. Pick up your own renaissance-era gear at the many glass, leather, jewelry, clothing, and sculpture boutiques, or get to the festival early for special theme weekends like the Royal Pet & Ale Fest, the Highland Fling and the High Seas Adventure.
- Buy as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Valid for a single day’s admission.
- Kids tickets are valid for ages 5-12.
- Must print and present voucher at the festival for admission.
- Festival runs weekends from 10am-7pm through September 28th, as well as Labor Day.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Michigan Renaissance Festival