$40 for a one-hour short game analysis & lesson ($99 value) 60% off at RC Golf Lessons
- Rick Coatta is the award-winning golf coach of powerhouse Oakland Community College.
- Video analysis lets you see what Rick sees, making it easy to correct your mistakes and master your swing.
Why You Should Go: Everyone insists that golf is a stress-relieving, happiness-boosting pastime, but your looming handicap makes you feel on edge every time you see green. Find your groove with professional training at RC Golf Lessons with an indoor or outdoor session.
What You Will Get: You can choose an indoor or outdoor hour-long lesson, complete with video analysis and pro tips from the trainer. Using your video, you’ll be able to view how the session improves you swing, stature and skill set.
What You Should Know: Rick Coatta is the head golf coach at perennial golf powerhouse and reigning state champion Oakland Community College, and was the 2010 and 2012 NJCAA Region XII Division II Coach of the Year. Specializing in the short game, coach Coatta is dedicated to lowering your golf scores, making sure you reach the green quickly and efficiently. Swing stress-free.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Valid for your choice of an outdoor or indoor lesson.
- Reservations are required. Please call with your voucher number in advance to book your session; subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid in Auburn Hills location.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About RC Golf Lessons, LLC
- Please call (248) 496-6464 with your voucher number in advance to book your lesson.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.