$15 for $30 worth of eco-friendly Michigan-style pizzas and sandwiches Half off at Green Zone Pizza
- This eco-friendly pizza shop boasts a recycled-bottle bar, bamboo wall and slate floor, along with Michigan local brews and an impressive wine list.
- Favorite dishes include the Arugula and Roasted Beet Salad, Greek Pizza and the Apple BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- All menu items can be cooked gluten-free, and customers always have the choice of white or whole wheat crust.
Why You Should Go: They say that you are what you eat, but we happen to think that where you eat says a lot about you as well. At Green Zone Pizza, you can get healthy, eco-friendly eats without sacrificing flavor. So chow down on pizza, sandwiches, wings and more; your conscience won't get in the way.
What You Should Taste: We love starters like the All-Natural Whole Wings with your choice of sauce (Cherry BBQ, Apple BBQ or Buffalo) and the delish Cheese Bread with Marinara. Pizza-pies include the I Can't Believe It's Not Sausage (turkey sausage, tomato sauce, peppers and mushrooms) and the California (sun-dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, red onion and spinach).
What You Should Know: Take your pick of white or whole wheat crust, and keep your whole party feeling healthy by making any menu option gluten-free. Along with signature pizzas, Green Zone offers build-your-own pies, club sandwiches and gourmet salads, plus a unique interior built from recycled bottles, bamboo and slate - all making you look like a pretty great foodie.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 2 more as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol; valid ID required.
- Must purchase at least 1 food item.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the voucher.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Green Zone Pizza
- Please print and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.