Scale some serious walls with day passes and punch cards to a 9,000-square-foot facility Up to 67% off at Canyons Rock Climbing Gym
Why You Should Go: As a child, you scaled everything from kitchen counters for hidden candy to epically big trees for neighborhood glory. But as an adult, your climbing adventures have been reduced to the stairmaster. Get back the monkey-like spirit you had as a kid at Canyons Rock Climbing Gym.
What to Choose:
- $10 for a one-day pass ($18 value)
- $25 for a 5-day punch card pass ($75 value)
- $50 for a 10-day punch card pass ($140 value)
Why You'll Love It: The 9,000-square-foot indoor rock climbing facility houses over 90 top rope and lead climbing routes and 80 bouldering problems (a style of climbing done without rope.) No experience is necessary to start and all ages are welcome, so novices and even your little ones can tag along.
What to Know: Not only is rock climbing a great activity for friends and family, but it’s also a dynamic and adventurous workout that tones the whole body. With the most top rope stations in the Metroplex, you’ll be climbing like a monkey for hours on end... especially since all packages include a harness and shoe rental.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends.
- Waiver must be signed and completed by parent or guardian for climbers under 18 years of age.
- Appointments are required. Please call with your voucher number in advance to schedule your session, subject to availability.
- Must present printed voucher to redeem or receive punch card.
- Sessions includes harness and shoe rental.
- Option 2 (5 sessions) & Option 3 (10 sessions) punch cards must be presented at each session.
- Punch cards must be acquired before expiration date.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 12pm - 9pm, Fri 12pm - 10pm, Sat 9am - 10pm, Sun 12pm - 7pm.
- Closed Christmas day.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Canyons Rock Climbing
- Please call (214) 872-2992 to schedule your session in advance.
- Print and present voucher at redemption.
- For Options 2 & 3, punch cards must be presented at every session.
- A valid ID may be required.