Premium Spanish seafood hand-packed in olive oil Up to 29% off Raposos
Why You Should Go: One month into the new year, you might be looking to be a bit healthier. Or maybe just a tad more frugal. Perhaps you want to keep a better pantry, one that will let you allow you to whip up dinner at the drop of a hat. Lucky for you, Raposos has the solution to all three with their premium Spanish tuna, anchovies, and oil-packed octopus.
What to Choose:
- $25 for 2 jars premium anchovy fillets from the Cantabrian Sea ($32 value)
- $35 for 6 tins line-caught Bonita del Norte tuna in olive oil from Cantabria ($49 value)
- $40 for premium spanish seafood variety, hand-packed in olive oil ($53 value)
Why You'll Love It: Starting the year off right is easy when you have Raposos premium Spanish seafood on hand for quick lunches, inspired dinners, and even snacks on the go. And having grown up in Spain, the Raposos family knows authentic Spanish cuisine. More specifically, they know seafood -- and they want to share it with others. And because they do, they source all manner of gourmet Spanish goods -- just like the ones they ate growing up -- to keep our travel budgets smaller, and our kitchens better stocked.
- Only 10 per customer, but buy 10 for your friends.
- Shipping is included
- Cannot ship to P.O. Box or Internationally.
- Returns and exchanges must be communicated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order # and reason for returning the order within 7 business days of delivery of the order.
- Exchanges for the same value of store products valid from a year of submission.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Raposos Gourmet & Tapas
- Please click here to redeem.
- Enter your voucher code and shipping details.
- Click Submit to complete order.