$10 for $20 toward deli fare in Mentor 50% off at Manhattan Deli
- Winner of “Best Deli” in News Herald's Best of the Best 2009-2012 and “Best Deli & Family Restaurant” in Best of the East in 2010 & 2011.
- A neighborhood deli since 1987.
- Salads, soups, appetizers, eggs, pancakes, and more.
Why You Should Go: Sometimes all you want is a meal straight from Bubbie's kitchen. But the last time you asked for potato pancakes at 7am, she kvetched for months. When Bubbie's too busy, head to Manhattan Deli, an award-winning spot voted "Best Deli" by the News Herald.
Why You’ll Love It: When you want a deli where you can order “the usual” and be understood, look no further than Manhattan Deli. Since 1987, the family at this Mentor deli has been serving up quality food at a reasonable price, all with a friendly smile on their faces.
What to Eat: Start the morning off right with their famous challah French toast, steak and eggs, or the Broadway omelet, made with farm-fresh eggs, roasted red peppers, bacon and Havarti cheese. For lunch and dinner, enjoy chicken Caesar salads, cheese quesadillas, firehouse chili, and, of course, the deli staples of latkas, matzo ball soup, and corn beef.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit one voucher per table.
- Valid only at Mentor location.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one meal; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Manhattan Deli
- Please print and present voucher when ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.