$10 for $20 worth of delicious pizza, pasta and more in two locations 50% off at Guilio Bonazza’s Italian Cuisine
- Choose from one of the two convenient locations, Diamond Centre across from the theater or Mentor Ave in the Drug Mart Plaza.
- We love the made-to-order pizzas with crunchy, homemade dough and daily made sauce.
- Turn dinnertime into a feast with Crzy Pasta (meatballs, sausage, onions & peppers), Chicken Broccoli & Cheddar Calzone, and the Roberts Salad (bleu cheese, croutons, and fried peperoni).
Why You Should Go: The only thing you love more than home-cooked Italian food is a restaurant that serves up traditional cuisine with a little wit. So stop by Guilio Bonazza’s Italian Cuisine for food full of flavor and charm.
What You Should Taste: We love the Veggie Supreme Calzone, Chicken Caesar Salad, and Jalapeno Poppers with a side of hearty homemade pizza like the Steak Philly with mushrooms, onions, green peppers and white sauce or the Marlon Brando with Alfredo sauce, garlic, ricotta, turkey, artichokes, green olives and onions.
What You Should Know: With catchphrases like “the sauce don’t lie” and “we do our best and parm the rest” you’re sure to love the confident cuisine of Guilio’s. With homemade dough and their own sauce-from-scratch for pizzas plus pastas, subs, calzones, strombolis, salads, sandwiches, apps and more, you’ll find a hilarious and delicious friend with each bite.
- Buy 1 for yourself and up to 2 for your foodie friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per party per visit.
- Valid for dine-in or take-out only, not valid for delivery.
- Valid in both locations.
- Not valid on wings.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Guilio Bonazza's Italian Cuisine
- Please call (440) 352-1352 (Diamond Centre) or (440) 266-0800 (Mentor Ave) with your voucher number in advance if you wish to place a take-out order.
- Dine-in walk-ins welcome.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.