$119 for the Film Scan & Save and Photo to DVD combo ($224.98 value) 47% off Honestech Film and Photo Package, Scan and Save
Deal ended at 00:02:00 on 02/01/2013
Why You Should Buy: Vintage is in. Lace, velvet, royal colors, antique furniture…you name it. What’s not in is piles and piles of unprinted photos, lost pictures and forgotten candids. Honestech has a solution. Grab the ultilmate photo bundle: the Film Scan & Save and the Photo DVD.
What You Will Get: The scan and save easily digitizes your film and negatives and uploads them to your computer, where you can preview the snaps in high resolution. From there you can broadcast them on social media, order prints online and save the photos to a zip drive. Your photo to DVD software lets you create professional-looking slideshows incorporating motion effects, transitions, text, background music and voice-over narrations and publish your masterpiece to multiple formats (YouTube, iPod, PSP, DVD).
What You Should Know: Whether you’re the king of tech or still mastering email, you can easily learn to use these super-simplified products and look like a pro. With just a scan you can upload all of your slides and negatives from holidays long gone by, and using your photos and other tools, you can make a celebratory slide show for any occasion. Show off your vintage style with an updated flair.
- Scan & Save lets you easily upload your slides and negatives to your computer to store, print and share.
- Photo DVD lets you make professional slideshows featuring your photos, music, voice-overs, videos and more.
- Honestech has been a lead supplier of digital video, audio communication and entertainment solutions since 1998.
- Buy up to 5 vouchers per person.
- Enter your shipping information at checkout to order.
- Shipping is included in the voucher price.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for items to arrive.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one purchase; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Honestech Aggregator via Mission Ready Inc