$25 for admission to one Paint Nite Chicago event ($45 value) 44% off at Paint Nite Chicago
- Paint, drink and be merry.
- Create your masterpiece while meeting tons of people your age.
- Paint Nites occur all over the city at some of Chicago’s best bars.
Why You'll Love It: Founded on the concept that some artists may need a little liquid inspiration, Paint Nite brilliantly turns your favorite Chicago bars into creativity-inducing art studios. With a brush in one hand and a cocktail in the other, you’ll learn how to master landscapes, portraits, and abstracts under the guidance of nonjudgmental local artists.
What You Should Know: Drink, paint, and repeat at venues (aka watering holes) like Casey Moran’s, Fat Cat, Output Lounge and Pumping Company, to name a few. All you need to bring is yourself (and maybe an artistically talented friend) since you’ll be equipped with everything you need: a canvas, easel, brushes, and paint. Unfortunately, you will have to buy your own booze.
- Buy up to 10 vouchers per person and 3 more as gifts.
- Must be 21 years or older; valid ID required.
- Online reservations required; subject to availability.
- Cancellations are not permitted; vouchers subject to forfeiture.
- Alcohol is not included.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 class; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Paint Nite LLC
It's all simple and completely stress free! Everyone gets a gold star! Absolutely no painting experience is needed, and we take care of all supplies. Best of all, it's at your favorite local bistro. Check the calendar to see where and when we'll be in your neighborhood.
Events last approximately two hours, at the end of which you get to take home your new masterpiece. We use acrylic paint in primary colors and provide 16”x20” canvases at all of our events.
To see available events or purchase tickets, simply view the events calendar and choose the event you’d like to attend. You can either sort events by date, painting, artist, or location. The painting pictured is what an artist will walk you through step by step during the course of the event (though of course creativity and individuality are always welcome!)