$25 for $50 worth of gastropub fare in River West 50% off at The Red Canary
Deal ended at 12:10 AM on 10/02/2012
Why You Should Go: Pubs used to be all about the perfect pint. Nowadays, they're all about the perfect plate, especially at The Red Canary, a gastropub that boasts a gourmet menu and 2,000 square-foot outdoor beer garden touted as one of city's best.
What You'll Love: The interior dining room at The Red Canary is equally appealing as the restaurant's lively al fresco scene. Plush red velvet booths and a spectacular chandelier set a warm mood that harkens back to the glamour of Chicago in the 1920s. Plus, The Canary has some of the nicest staff in the River West nabe.
What You Should Eat: Featuring American bistro classics, Red Canary appetizers include several fresh and inventive salads, cajun shrimp with peach salsa, and flights of either sliders or artisan cheese. Along with flatbread pizzas, try well-portioned mains like goat cheese and mushroom ravioli, buttermilk fried chicken with warm honey, or braised short ribs with parmesan scallop potatoes.
- An enormous outdoor beer garden that's the perfect place to relax with friends after a hard work week.
- Glowing reviews from Urban Daddy, Metromix and Chicago Magazine.
- American bistro classics like sliders and buttermilk fried chicken will leave you full and happy.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer, including daily specials.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
About The Red Canary