$13 for $25 toward modern Italian cuisine in Wicker Park 48% off at Tocco
Deal ended at 00:01:00 on 01/20/2013
Why You Should Go: Our Declaration of Independence clearly states that all men are created equal. For better or worse, this same cannot be said of the food we eat, however, which is why it's time to appreciate the the innovative and fresh Italian fare at Tocco in trendy Wicker Park.
What You Should Order: This wine bar-cum-haute trattoria keeps ingredients fresh, simple and molto bella. The pizza at Tocco is practically an institution, held in high regard due to its cracker-thin crust and choice ingredients. Fresh salads, earthy pasta dishes, and a concise wine list provide ample options for all parties.
What You'll Love: The ambience at Tocco doesn't miss, and the sleek design elements and well-shod clientele make for a stunning dining environment. To quote the Michelin Guide, “still hotter than the crowd, the black and white dining room dons pink faux-ostrich leather walls, shiny white resin chairs and hip Italian furniture.” Consider our appetite whet.
- Tocco is known for its thin crust pizza. We suggest you try several.
- The Chicago Sun-Times raves, "Tocco finds the right blend of style and taste."
- The outdoor dining area is a local hotspot to see and be seen.
• Expires six months from date of issuance.
• Not valid on Saturdays.
• Deal must be redeemed with your iCityCerts card.
• Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
• iCityCerts card must be surrendered at point of redemption.
• Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
• Limit one iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
• Limit four Deals per person; purchase as many as you like as gifts.
• Tax and gratuity not included. DailyCandy suggests tipping on the prediscount amount. It’s the nice thing to do.