$20 for two tickets to the Carolinas’ most terrifying haunted house ($40 value) 50% off at The Campground Massacre
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 10/14/2013
Why You Should Go: These days, Halloween is more about dressing up and handing out candy than it is about seeking out scares, thrills and chills. Make this year the spookiest yet by getting scared silly at The Campground Massacre in Fort Mill, SC.
Why You'll Love It: Brave your way through this haunted attraction, never knowing what you’ll see or hear next, amidst actors, props and special effects. This spooky palace is a frightening brainchild of a horror movie enthusiast intent on creating a live version for all to not just see, but experience.
What You Should Know: Open every weekend through Halloween, The Campground Massacre has been scaring Carolinians since 1994. Redone every year, you’ll have full access to the Campground Massacre. So don’t chicken out this Halloween season, face your fears, or create new ones, at The Campground Massacre.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print voucher and bring to campground to redeem. Promotional value expires on November 3, 2013.
- The Campground Massacre is just a 30-minute drive from Charlotte.
- Scares, thrills and chills come from actors, props and special effects.
- South Carolina’s capital of horror has been scaring innocent victims since 1994.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 2 more as a gift.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- The Campground Massacre is open every Friday and Saturday in October, plus 10/13, 10/20, 10/24, 10/27, 10/20-11/2.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; may not be split for different nights.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.