$71 for 2 Father-Daughter Dance tickets and 2 Celeb B-Ball Game tickets, Nov 9-10 ($142 value) 50% off NoLimit Larry's VIP Weekend
Deal ended at 23:11:59 on 11/06/2012
Why You Should Go: You've got moves and grooves down pat, and when it comes to swanky events and invite lists, you're always on the top. Join famed celebrity and radio personality Nolimit Larry aka NoLeezy for a VIP weekend full of going out and giving back at the 2nd Annual Guy & Dolls Daddy-Daughter Dance on Fri, Nov 9 and the They've Got Game Celeb B-ball on Sat, Nov 10.
Weekend Events: Your weekend festivities kick off with the 2nd Annual Guys & Dolls Daddy-Daughter Dance at Grimes Hall on the Johnson C. Smith University Campus from 6pm-9pm featuring dinner and dancing. The next day you'll head to Vance High School for the 'They've Got Game' Celebrity B-Ball game, doors opening at 5pm with a celeb meet-and-greet followed by a 6pm tip-off.
What You Should Know: The fun and family-oriented events all benefit Nolimit Larry's charity, COMP (Children of Murdered Parents). The touching charity does outreach to assist families with social issues related to a murdered parent in the Charlotte area, providing emotional support, guardian connections and general help to those in need. Fill your calendar with social activities and society-benefactors.
- Please print and present voucher at the CBS Radio Charlotte offices (1520 South Blvd, Suite 300, Charlotte NC 28203) to exchange for VIP tickets and passes.
- Please present tickets at the respective events.
- Voucher expires last day of event, 11/10/12.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Friday night get your groove on at the 2nd Annual Guys & Dolls Father-Daughter dance at Grimes Hall, dancing and dining from 6pm-9pm.
- Saturday evening is full of hoops and hot-shots at the They've Got Game Celeb B-ball Game at Vance High School with a 5:45 meet-and-greet and 6pm tip-off.
- All events benefit the COMP (Children of Murdered Parents) Charity, founded in 2005 by Nolimit to support children coping with the sudden loss of parents.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Voucher valid for 2 tickets to the dance and 2 tickets to the basketball game.
- Please print voucher and present it to CBS Radio Charlotte at 1520 South Blvd, Suite 30 no later than 5pm on Fri, Nov 9th.
- Not valid for refunds, exchanges or other events, valid only for dates and events purchased.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one weekend (Nov 9-10).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.