Giddy up with one-hour horseback-riding lessons Up to 57% off at Cowboy Jim's Western Adventures
Why You Should Go: Ever since Ford and his assembly line, cars have been the choice of transportation for most Americans. We all seem to forget about our poor equine friends and their ability to get us from place to place. Honor our country's former transportation system by learning to ride a horse with the help of Cowboy Jim's Western Adventures.
What to Choose:
- $35 for a 60-Min Western-Style Horseback-Riding Lesson for One ($75 value)
- $65 for a 60-Min Western-Style Horseback-Riding Lesson for Two ($150 value)
Why You'll Love It: You’ll feel like you’re in the Old West at this nostalgia-heavy adventure company, where you’ll earn your spurs with Western- and English-style riding lessons from friendly, licensed instructors. Before giddaying-up, you’ll mingle with the stable’s horses, picking the steed that suits you best, in such breeds as Arabians, Indian Paints and true Western Quarter Horses.
What You’ll Learn: Your lesson starts with a comprehensive instructor demonstration and evaluation of your riding style and ability. To continue on your road toward cowboy-hood, your Western education is rounded out with skills like roping, playing the guitar, or barrel riding (aka how cowboys got home from the saloon after friends took away the keys/reins to their horses).
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 2 for your friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Must be 7 years or older.
- 225 lb. weight max.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Voucher is non transferable; must be used by the same person.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back will be issued.
- Reservation required; must book 2 weeks in advance for specific date.
- Must sign waiver.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip 18-20% of the full value in cash at the time of ride.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Cowboy Jim
- Please call (781) 291-0301 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your lesson.
- Please print and present your voucher at the time of your lesson.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.