Expired Didn't Tip
$238 for a 3-night mountain bike & country lodge adventure (up to a $460 value) Up to 48% off Back Country Excursions
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: As the weather changes from sweat-inducing to goose-bump chilly, beach trips to apple picking, and backyard bbqs to Oktoberfest, it's time to take a moment to appreciate good ol' Mother Nature. Enjoy the fall foliage and crisp autumn air with a three-night mountain bike and rustic lodge adventure at Back Country Excursions.
Why You'll Love It: You'll be able to leave the hectic hustle and bustle of the city behind by packing up your biking and camping gear for 2.5 days and 26 miles of trails in picturesque western Maine. You'll ride off the beaten path, losing your breath at the gorgeous sights, from the forested woodland to the lakes and streams of the rolling foothills.
What You'll Do: You'll get expert instruction from Cliff and his team before you are guided on exhilarating mountain biking trails, with great variety and miles of flowing singletrack. Breakfast is ready every morning, and lunch the second two days, and you can pack your own favorite camping treats to cook up in the evenings, before a dip in the wood fired hot tub. Take your pick of the wood heated lodge, the group-style yurt, or your own pitched tent, enjoy whatever equipment you need, and seriously, get out of town.
- Please call (207) 625-8189 at least two weeks in advance with your voucher number, name, contact information, and preferred weekend and lodging option.
- You will receive a confirmation in 3-5 business days and a Back Country Welcome Packet with all of the details of the trip.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival at the site.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- 26 miles of rustic western Maine biking trails, and a 25 year veteran guide, Cliff Krolick to navigate alongside you if you like.
- After spending days on the trails, kick back at the camp site that boasts full amenities, a wood-fired hot tub, barbeques, complimentary canoe and inner tube rentals, and a screened in porch.
- Take your pick of private rooms in the heated lodge, a cozy bed in the bunkhouse yurt, or a pitched tent in the throngs of nature for your 3-night getaway.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 2 for your biking buddies.
- Valid for ages 12 and older, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Included in offer price for 1 person: 5 meals (3 breakfast, 2 lunches) bike and helmet rental, unlimited trail snacks , and guides/instruction if needed.
- Transportation to and from Maine is not included.
- Valid for 2.5 days of guided riding on backcountry's single track trails and three nights accommodations, in a yurt, mountain lodge or camp in nature: your choice.
- Reservations are required and subject to availability. Please call at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of a reservation requires a minimum of one week advance notice.
- The first rescheduling will be at no additional cost. For a second rescheduling, a fee will apply.
- Anyone that cannot make a reservation prior to late october this year I would offer a rain check into 2013.
- Valid for weekends until November 1, 2012 for Thursday evening arrivals and Sunday morning departures.
- Expires November 1, 2012.
- Gratuity is not included. A 15% gratuity is recommended for your guide.
- Canoe and inner tube rentals are included in the voucher price.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.