$15.50 for one park entry ticket ($30.99 value) Half off at Story Land
* Limited Quantity
Deal sold out 11:51 AM on 06/02/2014
Why You Should Go: Imagine a place where your favorite fairytales and stories come to life, a place for the whole family to enjoy a day of rides, shows, and childhood classics. Leave reality and step into a world of fantasy at Story Land, a magical place in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Why You'll Love It: Story Land has rides and attractions for all ages. You can spin in Alice's Tea Cups, ride on the Huff Puff Railroad, cool off on Dr. Geyser's Raft Ride, and more. The Morrell family opened this treasure 60 years ago and it has since grown to offer more rides, attractions and shows every season.
What You Should Know: Safety is Story Land's top priority, setting height limits to some attractions and encouraging parents to join their children on rides. Parking is free and free pet kennels are available for the day on a first come, first served basis. Story Land is open on weekends beginning May 25th through Columbus Day, and open daily from June 14th through Labor Day.
- A fantasy-filled, family-friendly amusement park Celebrating our 60th Anniversary in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Ride the Roar-O-Saurus our new wooden roller coaster, Huff Puff Railroad, Cinderella's Coach, Dr. Geyser's Raft Ride and more.
- Open on weekends beginning May 25th through Columbus Day, and open daily from June 14th through Labor Day.
- Purchase up to 4 vouchers per person.
- Item will be drop shipped after entering address at checkout. Shipping is included.
- Must be 3 years or older to redeem.
- Ages 2 and younger are admitted free.
- Valid anytime during 2014 season (5/24/2014-10/13/2014).
- Voucher expires at the end of the 2014 season.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
About Story Land