$99 for three beginner's private dance sessions ($270 value) 63% off at DanceSport Academy of New England
- 5,000 square feet of open dance floor.
- Unique programs tailored to your goals.
- 45-minute private sessions for beginners from a talented Principal dance teacher.
Why You Should Go: While you've come a long way since the zombie-like slow dancing you debuted at your high school prom, your moves are still more beginner status than too-legit-to-quit. Step up your skills with three private beginner lessons at DanceSport Academy of New England... just in time for that high school friend's wedding or the next "X" year reunion.
Why You’ll Love It: Where else can you get fit, explore a new hobby, and expand your social circle with other dance enthusiasts? The passionate instructors at this top-notch studio make each lesson fun, comfortable, and refreshing, as you learn to move with confidence and skill in spite of any extra left feet.
What to Know: You’ll learn fancy footwork in your choice of styles, from the romantic Waltz to the lively Foxtrot to the passionate Tango, and more. With the help of a principal dance teacher, you'll dance your way to Alvin Ailey status in a large, elegant grand ballroom complete with full windows walls that let in gorgeous natural light.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends.
- Valid for new clients only.
- Valid only for clients with no experience or beginner ballroom dancers.
- Students must be at least ten years old.
- Each private session is 45-minutes long.
- Class reservations required; subject to availability24-hour cancellation policy applies; please email email@example.com to cancel.
- Lessons may be scheduled on Sunday from 11am to 10pm or Monday through Thursday from 10am to 10pm.
- No cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About DanceSport Academy of New England
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session in advance.
- Print and present voucher at first class.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.