$35 for a painting class for you and a friend ($70 value) 50% off at Palettes
- Unique studio-turned-neighborhood hangout hosts super-social painting classes with snacks and drinks for sale.
- All painting supplies and instruction are included for you and a friend.
- Founded by local artists Liza Curtis, Denise Giradin, and Steve Levinsky in response to their love of drinks, art, and fun.
Why You Should Go: You’ve always been envious of those who can produce home-made holiday gifts that actually mean something. Other than your summer camp days of gimp, you’re lacking in any creative construction. Become an artist at Palettes, where you and a friend can conquer the world of watercolors.
What You Will Learn: In Palettes unique space, you can paint, sip, snack and mingle with the staff and your friends. You can choose to recreate a favorite masterpiece of yours or create your own design, and all the supplies and instructions are included so you’ll be well equipped to achieve artistic genius.
What You Should Know: Along with hosting artistic painting classes for beginners to painter-pros, Palettes is also the home to Massachusetts’ first Water Bar (and serves wine and beer as well) and offers patrons small bites of snacks, cheeses and sweets to purchase, to fuel their creativity. By the end of the class, you’ll be painting every present you give.
- Buy 2 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Part of the CBS Local Offers powered by Signpost program.
- Each voucher valid for two people.
- Not valid for the purchase of food or alcohol.
- Online reservations are required; please visit http://www.rezclick.com/palettesnatick/index.php?page=calendar to reserve your class.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase at the studio.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed within one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Please visit http://www.rezclick.com/palettesnatick/index.php?page=calendar to select your class and enter your voucher number at checkout.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, a valid ID will be required.
- Promotional value expires 3/6/2013.