$229 for a 2-night stay for 2 with country breakfast and a 3-course meal (up to $418 value) 45% off at Stowehof Inn & Resort in Vermont
- Cozy up in one of the only remaining alpine inns in ski country with a standard room, private bath and Queen or King sized bed.
- Wake up to a full country breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes.
- Enjoy a 3-course meal for two at Emily’s Restaurant including a soup or salad, main dish, and delightful dessert.
Why You Should Go: You celebrate fall with a Pumpkin Spice Latte and the year’s thickest issue of Vogue, while others are always going on about the gorgeous foliage, crisp country activities, and the sweet taste of real New England syrup. Drop the skinny latte and see what fall is truly all about at the Stowehof Inn & Resort in Stowe, Vermont.
What You Will Get: Grab a best friend or romantic sidekick for a weekend of fall fun including two nights in a standard room (King or Queen bed, private bathroom), full country breakfast each morning, a 3-course meal at Emily’s Restaurant, access to the indoor pools and game fields and two complimentary jars of real Vermont Maple Syrup with a scenic postcard.
What You Should Know: One of the last remaining classic alpine inns in ski country, Stowehof’s picturesque and timeless grounds provided the site of Alan Alda’s “Four Seasons.” You’ll get a cozy room, heart breakfast full of eggs and bacon and more, and a 3-course meal for two at Emily’s including a soup or salad, main dish and dessert for each of you. Now that is New England.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Must be 18 years or older to check in to the hotel.
- Blackout dates: 9/28-10/13, 11/25-12/11, 12/26-12/31; valid only Sun-Thurs from 1/1-1/30/13.
- The restaurant at the Inn is not open Mon-Weds from 10/21-11/24.
- All reservations must take place on or before 1/30/2013; only valid on new reservations, cannot be applied to those previously made.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, additional guests will be charged a fee ($32 for adults, $15 for children 12 and under); maximum capacity is 3 people per room.
- Reservations are required, please call with your voucher number in advance to book you room.
- Rebooking or date change subject to $25 fee, cancellations forfeit voucher.
- Taxes, fees and gratuities ($50.26) are not included and must be paid separately.
- A credit card will be required upon check-in to cover incidentals.
- Use of amenities and common areas are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Stowehof Inn & Resort
- Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email.
- Please call (802) 253-9722 with your voucher number in advance to book your stay; subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Please print and present your voucher upon arrival to the inn.
- Promotional value expires 1/30/2013.
- A valid ID will be required upon redemption.